- How do I become a club member?
- How do I register to race?
- How do I add family members to my Family Membership?
- How do I register my family members to race?
- How do I pay my membership or race fees?
- Who can I contact if I have questions?
Joining the Lake Superior R/C Club is easy! Just head over to the Join the Club page signup for a membership plan.
To register for a race you will first need to create an account. Head over to the Join the Club page signup for a membership plan. If you are not interested in becoming a club member you will need to sign up for the free Club Guest plan. Once you've created your account you can access the registration for the race you are interested in from the Club Calendar, On-Road Events or Off-Road Events pages. If you aren't already you will need to login. Once logged in click the 'Register (Individual)' button, supply the requested information and submit the registration form.
Congratulations on signing up for the Family Membership! Once you have created your account and logged in you can access the 'Manage Family Membership' option from the 'Account' menu. From there you can either create a new website account for each family member or select your family member's account if they already have one.
Each racer will need their own website account to register for racing. Once their account is created you or they can log in to their account and register for the event following the same instructions in the question above.
At this time we are not accepting payments online as part of the registration. Instead, you can pay your membership or race fees in the following ways:
- Via Pay Pal Friends & Family to
- Cash at the event - We will accept cash payments are any of our events for membership or race fees. Write the date, name of the person the payment is for and a note about what is being paid (Membership Fee, Class Name(s)) on an envelope and place the envelope in the drop box or give it to a club officer (preferably the treasurer).
If you have questions about the club or R/C racing in general, we're here to help! Create an account and head to the discussion forums, message us from our Facebook page or email us at