We race on dirt; the way God intended. This off-road dirt track is great for 1/10 and 1/8 scale R/C vehicles. Track conditions can change throughout a race from high-bite hard packed dirt to loamy and loose so you'll want to have a couple sets of tires to try out. From opening it up and running fast on the front straight to the technical turns and rhythm sections you'll love flying over the big jumps and bringing home the R/C glory!
We lease this area from the Proctor Country Fair Grounds. The following rules are in addition to the club rules that are in effect at all club events.
- Track is for club member's use only. Become a member today!
- Stay off the track if it is too wet (your tires leave marks)
- RVs must be powered by your generator; do not plug your RVs into the electric outlets at the track.
More Info: Off-Road Class Rules
The 2022 Off-Road season will begin with a Test & Tune practice race on May 19 and will continue until the completion of Chill on the Hill on October 2.
- Thursday Club Races: 6:00pm
- Saturday Races: 10:00am
- Note: Time may vary by event. Check the Off-Road Schedule to verify start time.
- Adults: $15/$5/$5
- Youth: $10/$5/$5
- The first race is FREE for new Novice class drivers.
- Club members get a discount of $5 off Thursday Club Race fees. Join the Club today!
The following amenities are provided at the track:
- Electricity for charging batteries
- Covered drivers stand
- Lighted Track
- Air Compressor
- Space for camping
- Generator - Our electrical service is not sufficient to power RVs or personal air compressors; the breakers will trip and cause other racers' batteries not to charge.
- Water - We do not have a source of potable water on site.
Proctor County Fair Grounds, Lake Superior RC Car Club, 800 N Boundary Ave, Duluth, MN 55810